- 2003 - The Walt Disney Company acquires NBC.
- 2004 - Toon Disney launches Jetix block
- 2005 - Disney buys Universal
- 2009 - Toon Disney and Jetix both become Disney-NBC Toons and Action.
- 2011 - Playhouse Disney becomes Disney Junior, Comcast purchases Disney.
- 2013 - Disney and Universal launch Universal-Disney Movie Channel
- December 31, 2013 - SoapNet shuts down and is replaced with Disney Junior Channel.
- December 31, 2014 - G4 closes and is replaced by NBC Gamezone.
- 2016 - Disney buys DreamWorks
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.